Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lavender, navy, and neutrals

Whoa! It was rainy and gloomy last week and this week, the weather compensates by being nice and sunny at a summery 27 degrees!

I am certainly more than happy to see some sunshine after such a gloomy week.


Top: Talula (Alyssa blouse)
Shorts: Keds (similar)
Shoes: Salvatore Ferragamo (Vara - similar color)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (Classic Q Natasha)

Seems like the rest of the week is going to be all sunshine and summer heat...
That means ice cream!

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!!! I want the top now too hehe
    But I know I should stop shopping =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've moved my blog to a new url!
    http://manatales.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...