Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Fancy names for clothing pieces

Ad

You can call me ignorant, but I honestly never knew that there were such fancy names for pieces of clothing... I just kinda made up names for the pieces lol.
To show you guys what I mean, look at this style of clothing:



No need to criticize whether or not those tops fit me, because I just picked out the first two tops I saw in the store that was of that style.
I have been calling these "bat sleeve" tops for the longest time (like in this entry)... but the proper name for them is actually Dolman sleeve.
You can see a bunch of Dolman sleeve dresses on sale on this site if you still don't know what I am talking about.

And has any of you heard of Harris shoes or Leeds shoes?
I have tried to google those terms to find more information on them.
So... from my unprofessional super quick "research". Leeds shoes seem to be men's plain-toe lace-up dress shoes. And Harris shoes is a brand of men's shoes.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyway...

My desktop has died and it won't even start up. Now I don't have access to any of my photos or any files for that matter.
I actually had a bunch of photos edited already so I can show off another nail art design I did... but now I've lost access to them =(
I am praying for a miracle that the stupid old desktop will miraculously recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...