Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Lol Science World

I was supposed to go mail off this letter and return a pair of shoes today, but because of how random things can get sometimes, that did not happen.
Instead... Science World lol.

The most inflexible person ever HAHA.
We are so attractive.
Fat hippo.
Gigantic burger.
There were so many of these cute globe things outside.Our random-ness led us to downtown.
I was not in the proper shoes to do so much walking. My feet got blisters, but I'd do this again any day XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...