Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I would've spent more if I could

After my first final, I went to metrotown with Christine and Karen.
I found the New Years Stitch I wanted =]. Also saw a really nice Stitch stocking and a cute reusable bag... and I bought those too.

We saw this Daisy doll... I thought she looked pretty freaky >_<. I think I'd get scared if I got this as a gift.We went to Champs and I saw these awesome shoes!

I want them sooo much... But can't afford =(
The gold ones are already $160 alone... sigh... Maybe when I'm not broke XD
But, damn, do they look nice...

Anyway, one final down. Two more and two more papers to go =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...